BIRMINGHAM, AL—Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP is pleased to announce that five of the firm’s partners in Alabama have been named to Benchmark Litigation’s 40 & Under Hot List for 2022, which recognizes top young litigation talent in the United States and Canada.
The following Bradley partners, based in the firm’s Birmingham office, are included in the 2022 40 & Under Hot List:
• Tiffany J. deGruy is a trial lawyer with considerable experience trying high-stakes business and commercial litigation for clients in a variety of industries, including healthcare and e-commerce.
• Ann Phelps Hill has handled matters in trial and appellate courts, successfully representing private and publicly held corporations in all phases of high-stakes and complex litigation.
• Rudy Hill handles matters at both trial and appellate levels through all phases of litigation, including pre-suit investigation, fact discovery, expert discovery, summary judgment and trial.
• Thomas Richie represents clients in procedurally complex civil litigation in both trial and appellate courts and litigating a broad range of cases, from class actions to municipal tax disputes to Chapter 9 bankruptcy cases.
• Whitt Steineker provides litigation counsel, transactional advice, and practical strategies for growth, advising clients of all sizes in litigation matters in jurisdictions across the country and around the world. He serves as co-chair of Bradley’s Cannabis Industry team.
The post Five Bradley Alabama Partners Named to 2022 Benchmark 40 & Under Hot List appeared first on Attorney at Law Magazine.