* The Law and Order party is just openly describing themselves as terrorists now. What’s that Maya Angelou quote about trusting people when they tell you who they are the first time? That one. [Chron]
* You know the more I think about it, the less I understand why this acquisition was cleared. [Business Insider]
* Good to be back: The Rappahannock just got back a vital piece of their land. [CNN]
* Hypocrisy or Assumed Risk?: Guy who says guns make things safer doesn’t allow them at his rally. Hmm… [Business Insider]
* Blue lives might matter, but Trump’s estate matters more. [Rolling Stone]
Chris Williams became a social media manager and assistant editor for Above the Law in June 2021. Prior to joining the staff, he moonlighted as a minor Memelord™ in the Facebook group Law School Memes for Edgy T14s. He endured Missouri long enough to graduate from Washington University in St. Louis School of Law. He is a former boatbuilder who cannot swim, a published author on critical race theory, philosophy, and humor, and has a love for cycling that occasionally annoys his peers. You can reach him by email at email@example.com and by tweet at @WritesForRent.