* Florida courts are now making maturity assessments over medical procedures. [NBC News]
* 45 could be facing 33 if the Espionage Act and a couple other charges stick. Oof. [Business Insider]
* Biden signed a 15% tax rate for corporations yesterday. Maybe they really are people too. [CNBC]
* You know a story is good when it starts off with Florida Man. This time? It involves Apples and theft. [9 to 5 Mac]
* This recent law may make dealing with global warming just a little bit easier. [AP News]
Chris Williams became a social media manager and assistant editor for Above the Law in June 2021. Prior to joining the staff, he moonlighted as a minor Memelord™ in the Facebook group Law School Memes for Edgy T14s. He endured Missouri long enough to graduate from Washington University in St. Louis School of Law. He is a former boatbuilder who cannot swim, a published author on critical race theory, philosophy, and humor, and has a love for cycling that occasionally annoys his peers. You can reach him by email at email@example.com and by tweet at @WritesForRent.