Each weekday, we select a short list of news articles, commentary, and other noteworthy links related to the Supreme Court. To suggest a piece for us to consider, email us at email@example.com.
Here’s the Tuesday morning read:
- The ‘shadow docket’ further erodes the Supreme Court’s legitimacy (Steve Vladeck, CNN)
- Term limits—a way to tackle the Supreme Court’s crisis of legitimacy (Norman Eisen & Sasha Matsuki, Brookings)
- It Is Time for the Supreme Court to Act: A Four Step Proposal to Strengthen the Court’s Legitimacy (Barry Winograd, Verdict)
- Social Media Transparency Rules, Zauderer Standard Head to Supreme Court (Corbin Barthold, Lawfare)
- The Supreme Court’s new term could be even more consequential than its last one (Ian Millhiser, Vox)