Each weekday, we select a short list of news articles, commentary, and other noteworthy links related to the Supreme Court. To suggest a piece for us to consider, email us at email@example.com.
Here’s the Thursday morning read:
- How a Supreme Court Case About Andy Warhol’s Paintings of Prince Could Reshape Freedom of Expression (Shanti Escalante-De Mattei & Tessa Solomon, ARTnews)
- Why going on strike could get much harder for American workers (Irina Ivanova, CBS News)
- The Supreme Court holds the internet’s fate in its hands, and you should be terrified (Michael Hiltzik, Los Angeles Times)
- Pennsylvania Senate Race May Turn on Supreme Court Order Over Mail Ballots (Ryan Teague Beckwith, Bloomberg)
- A Supreme Court Case Over Pork Could Imperil U.S. Climate Progress (Alejandro de la Garza, TIME)