Why You Should Attend
The financial services industry continues to evolve through the employment of Blockchain technology and the development of innovative products involving digital securities and crypto assets. Recent market volatility, litigation and enforcement actions, and the absence of regulatory roadmaps have created challenges, but technology continues to revolutionize financial services, including product offerings and their trading, clearing, and settlement. FinTech 2022 will explore current banking, securities, and related legal and compliance issues.
What You Will Learn
- Discover the legislative and regulatory initiatives affecting blockchain technology and digital assets
- Explore the lessons of recent enforcement actions
- Take a look at the expansion of blockchain technology
- Learn the latest SEC guidance relating to the use of financial technology for trading and other activities
- Examine trends in the development of new investment fund offerings
- Explore the cybersecurity, anti-money laundering, and privacy concerns raised by the increased use of financial technologies
Who Should Attend
Attorneys and allied professionals representing investors and financial services companies; government regulators, or in-house counsel at financial services companies.
Program Level: Overview
Prerequisites: An interest in the laws governing the development and use of technology in the financial services industry
Advanced Preparation: None